
Wondering where I've been? That's because I've been so stinking busy with school and getting ready for finals, which start tomorrow. Pray for me. It's my Spanish oral exam. AAH! But I will be so happy when that class is over.
Note: Never take a class for a boy. Lesson learned.
So, mostly because I'm so proud of myself and how good I've been about getting things done, this is what I did in the last week and a half:
2 Projects
3 Tests
3 Quizzes
1 Presentation
7 Papers
27 Hours Worked
4 Loads of Laundry Done
1 Cleaned Bedroom
7 Hours Spent in the Gym
What I Have Left to Do Before I Go Home on the 18th!!!:
Study My Heart Out for Spanish and Physical Science (Can I say again how happy I will be when these classes are done?!)
1 Test
6 Finals
Lots of Laundry
Clean Bathroom
Clean Bedroom
Pack Suitcases
Work 12 Hours
Spend 7 More Hours in the Gym
The 18th can't come soon enough.
2 comments:
wow girl look at you... I wish I could be as productive as you are. and I'm in physical science too! It sucks!!!! love you girl :) good luck on finals!
And why should you not take classes for a boy? ;)
I have no clue how girls manage to multitask so efficiently. I just can't do more than one job at a time.
Post a Comment