I did the bare minimum in hygiene, which I promise included brushing my teeth and putting on deodorant, grabbed my coat and headed to the door. I opened it to find seriously 6 inches of snow on the ground and more falling! What?! Provo was doing so good this year... we had a little snow on Saturday, but I thought it was a joke because it just kind of went away. But no. The frozen tundra has come back to Provo.
At least it didn't start in September like it did last year. I just hope that this doesn't mean that it lasts until July though instead of May...
Two hours later when I exited the final, which I got an A on, yay!, it had stopped snowing and starting melting. Thanks for that, but now it's all going to freeze tonight making it a very slippery walk to campus tomorrow. Awesome.
Lorelei gets my point. Oh how I miss my Gilmore Girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment