12.17.2008

Τα αγαπημένα πράγματά μου


7.  I love my American Girl doll. Santa brought her to me twelve Christmases ago, when I was in the first grade. I remember how excited I was that Christmas, because I was sure I was going to get her. Christmas Eve I snuck down early in the morning (because in my family we wait until eight and go down together) and looked around for a big, long box that she would have to be in. I didn't see such a box, but I did find some doll dresses hanging on one of the kitchen chairs, waiting to be tried on. I knew then that she had come. She was the best gift ever.

Kirsten and I have been through a lot. She's been my pioneer baby, birthday party theme, best friend to a Molly and a Samantha, and my best friend through it all. I love my doll and I am so excited for when I have my own little girls one day and I get to give them their own best friends. Kirsten is definitely one of my favorite things.

2 comments:

Christina & Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina & Andrew said...

I always wanted her... but my parents never bought me one. Tragic childhood..

By the way, my phone number is 302- 382-2248 =)