12.05.2008

私の好みの事

5. See now we're getting all fancy now with the Japanese. Anyway, one of my favorite treats during the Christmas season are Mint M&M's. I love them so very much. Every Christmas for forever my mom has had them as a yummy treat. It really isn't Christmas time until the M&M's come out. Well, the bookstore just got some and they are sitting in a nice little display in front of the candy counter. And I really want some. Like really badly. And wouldn't that be the best study treat ever??? Yeah, but I'm trying this new thing called self control which is telling me that no, mint M&M's are gross and you don't want them at all. But self control just doesn't understand. I wonder how long I will last...

And since I'm discussing M&M's, I have this weird thing where I have to eat the M&M's in a pattern, like by color. So I'll line them all up in a row in this pattern and then it's ok to eat them. I know, random and weird.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

No its not weird.... and if it is.. you are not alone! i have to eat M&Ms in pairs.. two of the same color and I bite each one on opposite sides of my mouth at the same time. I have been doing this so long it doesnt even seem weird to me... and now that I am typing it all out.... ya it is weird. Ok we are M&M weirdos. I'm ok with it.