9.10.2008

What I Have Learned

in the first two weeks of my sophomore year:

1. I will always be tired in college, no matter how early I go to bed or how late I wake up.
2. Returned missionaries flirt back.
3. There is a reason why my friends were "so busy" and "so stressed" last year. They were doing the INCRDIBLE AMOUNT OF READING our professors require of us. I've finally jumped on the train with them.
4. You can't control your roommates. You can mention things, leave anonymous passive agressive notes, ask flat out questions, but in the end, I'm not their mom.
5. Everyone in college is poor. Yes, there are many degrees of poor-ness, but we all fall into the main category.

1 comment:

brit said...

hi, i just saw your comment on my recipe blog. i just use photoshop & digitally scrapbook them with different papers & elements. feel free to comment me any other questions!