9.21.2008

Weekend Recap

This past weekend was pretty fun. I got to hang out with friends, earn a little money and actually got some homework done!

Friday night I went with my friend Bergen to BYU's annual World of Dance performance. I didn't go last year, and I'm really glad I forked out the $12 this year to go. My favorite performance was the Latin medley by the Ballroom Dance team. It made me super excited to take Ballroom 285 next semester.



After that we went and met up with our friend Jeff and had some yummy gelato at Maestro's on Center St. Delicious treat plus good conversation is always awesome.

Saturday morning I went with about 15 girls I've gotten to know through a facebook missionary girlfriend's group. We went to the Thanksgiving Point Wedding Expo. Yes, technically none of us are brides, but we pre-registered so we got in for free and received a pretty awesome goody bag and had the chance to roam around, picking up brochures, signing up for contests, and wear our "Bride" stickers. We just left out the year when we were asked when we were getting married... :)
All in all, it was a pretty fun weekend. It was nice to escape myself for a few hours and spend some time with others. I've been pretty stressed out lately and know that this week will be no different with three major papers due, a test and three midterms to look forward to next week. Wish me luck!

No comments: