I'm going to be putting up pictures of the rest of the house through out the week (as I clean those rooms) but here are the living room and sun room. Also sorry for the poor photo quality. We are still on the hunt for a great camera.
Couches and bookcase are ksl.com finds.
The dresser was Zane's mom's growing up. I painted it Martha Stewart's Calypso and added glass knobs from Hobby lobby. The beautiful quilt was a wedding gift from my mom's sisters and was sewn by my Aunt Debbie.
Mirror from Home Goods, letters from Anthropologie.
Throw pillows sewn by me on the sewing machine my parents gave me for graduation. Amy Butler fabric.
Coffee table, side table, and rug from World Market. I LOVE that store. You can also catch a glimpse of my favorite magazine (Real Simple).
A look into the sun room from the living room. Buffet another ksl find that I plan on painting... can't decide on a color yet. Budding milk glass collection from our wedding centerpieces.
Using the sun room as extra storage. We love our grill and are grateful for all of the Target wedding gift cards we got so we could buy it!
Moving materials, tool box, and Zane's academy trunk hiding on the other side.
The entry way that I still need to find a rug for.
7 comments:
Your place is darling, and you have fixed it all up so cute. Early married life comes with a lot of miss-matched STUFF, but you have done a great job of blending things together. I wish you both every happiness . . . I'll look forward to more pix of your life in Florida!
I love it and I love the fireplace. Keep posting!
you're house looks great! It looks like a home, not a newlywed hodgepodge like mine. I am so jealous!
ps this is jocelyn, not andrew. I think it sent as his.
such a cute house!
I'm not even going to being to tell you how beautiful your home is! You are WAY ahead of Mitchell and I and I LOVE all of your beautiful and heartfelt decorations. Your house truly looks like a home :)
seriously, you're home is way too cute. ALL fabulous finds. Also, i love world market. and ps. i think the buffet table looks pretty white with the milk glasses on it. love love love love it all
Post a Comment