3.01.2011

We've Been Assigned


We are off to much warmer, and 1000 times more humid, climates this July. Zane was will be going through pilot training at Whiting Field NAS (naval air station) in Pensacola, FL starting January 2012. He will be doing a miscellaneous job on base until training starts which means that we will get some great quality time together before the intense training begins! :) Florida was our first choice out of the five options so we are both thrilled with selection and I cannot wait to live 10 minutes from the beach.



But most of all, I'm just really really really happy we aren't moving to Del Rio, TX.

8 comments:

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Hooray for Pensacola!!! I think I was even more excited for Matt's 100's night than he was, just so I could start planning my life again. And Pensacola is such a great place to live :-) You'll love it!

Jocelyn said...

Hey congrats! Haha love the picture.

Russ and Ashley said...

yeah!! That is for sure the best choice!!!

Pedaling said...

much better than texas. congratulations....i love the beach!

Young People in Love said...

hahaha awesome comparison. CONGRATS!

DeAnna said...

congrats on your assignment to florida!! i'm sorry this isn't related to your post but I was trying to give you addresses for wedding announcements but you disappeared on my facebook...i can't find you or reply to your message and I have no idea why...are we facebook friends?? I'm confused but maybe you can figure it out....or just give me your email and I'll send them to you that way.

Ashley said...

wow! so excited for you!! you're going to have so much fun! and yay for no del rio!

Kelsie said...

So exciting!! Florida would be so ideal and so fun as a newlywed couple :)

And PS. Yes the class was stats. I hate it more than just about anything. And PSS. I think we were in the same ward together freshman year! Haha - maybe not, but you look so familiar!