3.10.2011

Waiting for Tonight...


I want to blog tonight about an awesome party I got to attend last night but I'm going to exercise a behavior that I need to work on and prioritize.

Today I need to: Write 2 spotlight articles and one program description article for Intermountain Healthcare, design and develop an ad campaign poster for promoting childhood physical activity and education in public schools, write cover letters for internships, interview engineers for compilation of database information, go to stats lab, go to social marketing... and more I can't remember right now.

I definitely will blog the party asap because it was too much fun to not share.

By the way, I was offered a job yesterday to work as a children's health coordinator for the Utah State Health Department. I'm excited to get married and move to a new place, however, I really hope I can get as perfect as a job offer (children's health is exactly where my interests lay, lie?) in Florida.

I'm pretty much becoming a "grown up" this year. Weird. When did this happen and am I sure I want to be one???

1 comment:

kris said...

It's been a great year! Keep up the good work.