1.19.2009

So True

Yesterday I went on a walk with my friend Bergen. We talked about a lot of things, but had one discussion that was really interesting. We talked about how much technology has changed in our lifetime; the last 20 years. We remembered when cell phones came about, texting, getting the family's first computer, the internet, printers that used paper where you had to tear off the sides. I remember my freshman year of high school when my friend go a Zune. She tried to explain to me that it was like a CD player but it could hold any 50 songs she wanted. 50 whole songs! Later that year the iPod commercials started playing and I still had no idea what it was.

I saw this video today on another blogger's page and it made me laugh because it is SO TRUE! Technology is amazing and it's going to be so weird to me when 20 years from now my kids will be amazed when I used a thing called a VCR.

Click here to watch it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You were just a twinkle in your father's eye when they got their first computer!