Pages

  • Home
  • About Us
  • I'm a Mormon
  • Happy Life
  • Elsewhere

8.28.2008

Introductions

Today I was introduced to my new best friend's boyfriend.

I pretty much hate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Faith, Hope & Charity

Faith, Hope & Charity

Who I Read

  • Young House Love
  • the polished pickle
  • A SoCal Story
  • mormon in manhattan : (NO) sex and the city
  • make love not beds
  • rockstar diaries
  • Love and Photographs

Labels

birthday blessings camera church dating decor family favorite things friends fun fun goals healthy life holidays in review life lessons love military music newlywed random recipe school travel wedding work

Wrote This

  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (31)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2010 (16)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (37)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ▼  2008 (54)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (18)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ▼  August (7)
      • oh. my. gosh.
      • Introductions
      • Can't Wait For
      • What I Have Learned
      • My New Best Friend
      • What I Have Learned
      • Who I Am