what do you do when a table runner is too short? add a ruffle to the ends!
one of the best treats of christmas. i would love to have a wreath in every window.
12 days of christmas. scandinavian inspired advent.
brown paper packages tied up with string. mercury glass makes another appearance.
i'm loving my chevron rug from urban o. i decided i didn't like the blue/green color scheme after all.
i first attempted to make my own burlap stockings... i ended up ordering these cute ones off of etsy.
and to all a goodnight.





3 comments:
I love the "spools" quilt/coverlet, all pieced in red and white, and the nativity scene is unique. Once again, you have made you place look so eclectic, festive and cozy. Merry Christmas!
All I can say is this doesn't look like my house for Christmas the first year I was married! You certainly have lovely taste, thanks for sharing it all. Looks like you have made a warm home for the two of you.
love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment