A couple weeks ago I decided to surprise Zane with some tickets to a Rockies game. I've only been to a couple of pro sports games, but going to a baseball game just seems like something you have to do in the summer.
We drove up to dinner, walked around the 16th St. outdoor mall, grabbed some Subway and headed over to the stadium. It was fun, pretty much just because we were surrounded by people who were drunk and way into it at the same time. Baseball itself... well... I think there are more entertaining sports to watch. In the fifth inning it started lightning and raining so the game was stopped but it was fun running back to the car.
1 comment:
hey! so glad you like the dresses- they really some of hte most stunning *modest* dresses around. which one is your fave? we've got a new line this year that is fabulous and next year's are going to be fantastic! be sure to stop next time you are around
Post a Comment