I saw my cousin in the grocery store tonight. She'll be 20 in August. Her mom is my mom's big sister, and apparently my mom stole her name. It's ok Abby. I think Nichole fits me more. :) Abby's youngest brother just turned 13 and she says her mom realized she doesn't have any "children" anymore and is having a bit of a crisis. We can commiserate together Aunt Cindy!
I've been really bad about this, but some facts about 1989:
-A Gallon of Gas cost $0.97!!
-Pres. Bush #1 elected
-The US Government provides a $150 billion bail out for hundreds of saving and loan associations (sound familiar?)
-First release of Microsoft Office. which was a bundle of Microsoft's office applications, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, dependent on the version you purchased would depend on which applications were included
-"When Harry Met Sally" was released in theaters
I'm really worried about what I'm going to be like when I turn 30. Oh no.
Oh, and "Wind Beneath My Wings" people? #7 song of 1989? Scary scary.
3 comments:
haha I turned 20 a month ago... it's not that bad. You can do it! haha
Good luck turning 20. I'll just be a few days behind you... Oh how I love 1989.
happy birthday! 20 is mucho better than being a teen. and congrats about the study abroad- i really wanted to do one, but i now have a baby instead.
Post a Comment