This semester I have been on a quest to make new friends and have been fairly successful! I love the friends I have, they are awesome, but who doesn't always want new friends? And I was feeling that I was getting pretty comfortable in the place where I was with those friends, so I knew it was time to mix it up a bit!
One of my new favorite friends is Ashley from Filmore, Utah. Oh my goodness, she is the cutest/sweetest/funniest girl ever! We met in our Spanish 101 class. I walked in and just looked for the first open desk, which happened to be in front of her. I could tell I was going to be lost for the rest of the semester by the first class period so I asked her that day if we could study together. Through various circumstances we have developed a really close friendship that I am so grateful for. I know that I can count on her when I need someone to talk to and to cheer me up. She's always up to try something new and fun and I love it when she gets tired because the funniest things come out of her mouth!
We've experienced spa days, gym runs, mosh pit survival 101, movies, man hunting, window shopping, etc. All of the great things that make friendships so awesome.
Here are some pics from the Saosin concert we went to a few weeks ago:


No comments:
Post a Comment